Calgary – 2017 Calgary Stampede media accreditation is now open! The Stampede welcomes media interest in our world-class event happening July 7–16, 2017.
We are now accepting media accreditation applications. The deadline to apply is Friday, June 2, 2017.
Please note, media accreditation will only be provided to working media on assignment at the Calgary Stampede. Please read the guidelines, and fill out the online application form: http://news.calgarystampede.com/resources/accreditation.
To apply, you will need to provide the following in the application form:
- A current photo for all individuals seeking accreditation
- A letter from your editor/producer on official company letterhead confirming your assignment to cover the Calgary Stampede. The letter must include the following information:
- The type, extent and focus of the planned coverage
- The primary market, circulation size and target audience of the outlet
- The publication time of the planned coverage
- For online media: Information on publication frequency, average number of daily hits and visitor statistics (unique visitors and page views) is required
Thank you. We look forward to seeing you at The Greatest Outdoor Show on Earth!
About the Calgary Stampede
The Calgary Stampede celebrates the people, the animals, the land, the traditions and the values that make up the unique spirit of the west. The Calgary Stampede contributes to the quality of life in Calgary and southern Alberta through our world-renowned 10-day Stampede, year-round facilities, western events and several youth and agriculture programs. Exemplifying the theme We’re Greatest Together; we are a volunteer-supported, not-for-profit community organization that preserves and promotes western heritage and values. All revenue is reinvested into Calgary Stampede programs and facilities.
For more information, please contact:
Media Relations Coordinator