Big, versatile and here all year – Stampede Sales and Events
More than 1.3 million people, 500,000 plus square feet of event space and $24 million in annual revenue generated – no we aren’t talking about the 10-days of Stampede.
Stampede Park is one busy place – all year round. From global industrial trade and consumer shows in Calgary’s largest venue, BMO Centre, to intimate family weddings in the Rotary House. Every year we host more than 800 events and show our guests our own special brand of western hospitality.
The Calgary Stampede Sales and Events team are experts at managing world-class events and have been hosting folks on Stampede Park for more than 50 years.
“Our wide assortment of award winning facilities means we have the right facility for any event,” says Linda McIntyre, Director Sales and Event Management. “Our teams regularly go above and beyond and provide outstanding customer service. They come together to transform our facilities through themes, décor and lighting, entertainment and world class dining; taking them from special, to extraordinary.”
- The Stampede Corral plays hosts to concerts, family shows, sporting events and community hockey leagues. So far this year, the Corral has entertained more than 23 attractions this year.
- If you are coming to town to show off your four-legged friends, the Agriculture Building is the space for you.
- With 265,000 square feet - more than six football fields – BMO Centre and the Big Four Building together are the fourth largest convention space in Canada. They are also one of the busiest; with occupancy rates that exceeds the national average.
- The Rotary House is one of the only rustic log cabins located in the heart of the city – complete with log walls, a stone fireplace and lush landscaping
- The Grandstand doesn’t go to sleep after the 10-days of Stampede. It hosts events as Screamfest, Monster Truck, Calgary Marathon, weddings and Bar Mitzvahs.
Click here to learn more about the event facilities on Stampede Park and for the new promotion video.