Calgary Stampede offers great Value Deals for the whole family
Calgary – The Calgary Stampede has lots of great Value Deals to help make your family’s trip to The Greatest Outdoor Show on Earth an affordable one.
“The Calgary Stampede is an event for families, friends and the whole community,” says Jackie McAtee, consumer marketing director. “It is important to us that we provide opportunities for everyone to attend and our Value Deals help make it easier for families to come and experience all the great things we have to offer at Stampede.”
This year’s Value Deals include:
- Save $8 on admission for one child (ages 7-12) with the save $8 voucher found on 12-packs (355ml cans) of Coca-Cola® while supplies last at participating Calgary CO-OP and Safeway retailers.
- Save over 30 per cent with two for $25 - get two Stampede Park admission passes plus any two (591 ml) Coca-Cola® products for only $25 at participating Mac’s retailers.
- Save 20 per cent with Stampede Bucks available at select COSTCO locations. Members can purchase $50 in Stampede Bucks for only $39.99 to use anywhere on Park. Stampede Bucks are on sale now until Friday, July 5 or while packages last.
- Exclusively at Safeway, pick up your Calgary Stampede Advance Midway Card until Thursday, July 4. Customers have their choice between a Ride All Day card for $36.45 (valid Weekdays only July 4, 5, 8-12) and 56 coupons for $36.45 (valid any day between Thursday, July 4 and Sunday, July 14) on all North American Midway Entertainment (N.A.M.E) rides.
- Want to skip the line? Consider the Midway Express Pass and get front of the line access to all N.A.M.E rides for only $21. The Midway Express Pass is only available on Stampede Park at N.A.M.E ticket booths during Stampede and accompanies your wristband or ride coupons.
- Hungry for pizza? Select Pizza 73 locations are offering their exclusive ‘4 Pak’ which includes any four items (9’ pizza, 8-piece wing meal, 9’ wedgies, a big apple pie or a big chocolate chip cookie) all for only $24. For only 50 cents more receive two litres of Coca-Cola and two (2) Calgary Stampede child admission vouchers – a truly amazing deal!
The Calgary Stampede, July 5-14, also offers three exceptional Value Days: Suncor Family Day (Sunday, July 7), Western Heritage Day (Tuesday, July 9) and BMO Kids’ Day (Wednesday, July 10). While at the Stampede, check out Weadickville – an authentic western town setting that features the best $2 treats on the Midway! For more information, visit calgarystampede.com.
About the Calgary Stampede
As we enter our second century, the Calgary Stampede celebrates the people, the animals, the land, the traditions and the values that make up the unique spirit of the west. The Calgary Stampede contributes to the quality of life in Calgary and southern Alberta through our world-renowned 10-day Stampede, year-round facilities, western events and several youth and agriculture programs. Exemplifying the theme We’re Greatest Together; we are a volunteer-supported, not-for-profit community organization that preserves and promotes western heritage and values. All revenue is reinvested into Calgary Stampede programs and facilities