Calgary – Twenty-six days away from the start of The Greatest Outdoor Show on Earth and there are already so many deals you and your family can get your hands on to ensure the best bang for your buck.
“We work hard with our partners to create value deals for everyone who wants to enjoy Stampede,” says Karen Connellan, programing director. “Whether you are looking for the thrills on the Midway or to sample all the new food on Stampede Park, there is a deal for you.”
Here is how you can get the most value for your dollar at this year’s Calgary Stampede (July 4-13):
Advanced Deals - Plan and Save!
· Dust off your cowboy boots and start saving! Right now you can get $50 worth of Stampede Bucks for $39.99 at select Costco locations while supplies last. Stampede Bucks can be used anywhere on Park including admission, rides and games, food and beverage, parking, retail shopping and towards Rodeo and Evening Show reserved tickets. On sale now until Friday, July 4 or while supplies last.
· Buy a specially marked 12 pack (355 ml cans) of Coca-Cola at any participating retailer and find an $8 voucher valid towards one child admission (ages 7-12). Offer is now in stores while supplies last.
· Save up to $20 with the Ride & Play card sold exclusively at Safeway from May 16 to July 3. For only $37.85 (plus GST) this card can be redeemed on park towards a ride-all-day wristband or 60 ride coupons available only until Thursday, July 3!
· Delight your stomach and your wallet with the Pizza 73 family pack deal. Your family pack includes two child admissions, pizza and a two litre coke for only $22.50. Available Wednesday, June 18.
· Save 30 per cent (more than $11) with the “2 for $25” deal. For only $25, you receive TWO Calgary Stampede admissions and TWO Coca-Cola (591 ml) beverages at participating Mac’s retailers from June 9 to July 13, while supplies last.
Deals On Stampede Park
· New this year! Every day before 2 p.m. you will need one coupon less for kids’ rides in The Great FUNtier, a saving of 25 per cent.
· Jump the line with a Midway Express Pass for $21. Available at North American Midway Entertainment (N.A.M.E.) ticket booths during the 10-day Stampede, accompanies your wristband or ride coupons.
· Value days: Suncor Energy Family Day, July 6. Western Heritage Day, July 8. BMO Kids’ day, July 9. Find more information about value days here.
· Stop by for $2 treats at Weadickville, an authentic western town setting that re-creates a Calgary street circa 1912. Located on the Midway, next to the Coca-Cola stage.
· Don’t forget to check out the delicious combo deals available at many of the food outlets.
NEW this year - no wait at the gate! Purchase and print your Stampede Park admission tickets in the comfort of your home. Pre-purchased tickets are available through Calgarystampede.com/tickets starting at the end of May. Tickets can be used any one day throughout the 2014 Stampede. Ticketmaster agency fee applies.
For more information about the value deals mentioned above, click here.
For more information, please contact:
Media Relations Coordinator