Stampede SuperPass offer ends tonight – enjoy unlimited entry for all 10 days and all 10 nights
Calgary – Today is the last day to purchase your Stampede SuperPass. For just $39 plus GST, the Stampede SuperPass can be yours to enjoy unlimited entry to the Calgary Stampede for all 10 days and all 10 nights. The SuperPass sale ends tonight, Monday, June 11, at midnight.
With unlimited entry you’ll have 10 days to:
- Rock out to all of your favourite bands on the Coca-Cola Stage;
- Hang out in the brand new Big Four Roadhouse with your friends and enjoy local beer, arcade-style games and live music;
- Join the ultimate country party at Nashville North;
- Feel the adrenaline watching world-class motocross athletes at the new Monster Energy Compound;
- Visit all your favourite animals in the barn;
- Cheer on the best in exciting western competitions in the Nutrien Western Event Centre;
- Watch the skills of the Canine Stars in the Stampede Corral;
- Visit the Kids’ Midway in the Family Fun Zone;
- Take in magical dance performances in Indian Village;
- See the Stampede Showband perform on the Saddledome STEPS;
- And more!
To purchase your Stampede SuperPass by midnight tonight, visit CalgaryStampede.com/SuperPass.
About the Calgary Stampede
The Calgary Stampede celebrates the people, the animals, the land, the traditions and the values that make up the unique spirit of the west. The Calgary Stampede contributes to the quality of life in Calgary and southern Alberta through our world-renowned 10-day Stampede, year-round facilities, western events and several youth and agriculture programs. Exemplifying the theme We’re Greatest Together; we are a volunteer-supported, not-for-profit community organization that preserves and promotes western heritage and values. All revenue is reinvested into Calgary Stampede programs and facilities.
For more information, please contact: