Time to saddle up and save: Value Deals are back!
Calgary – Start dusting off those cowboy boots, it’s that time of year again! With only 37 more days until this year’s Calgary Stampede, we have wrangled up the best Stampede Park deals in town.
“We’re lucky to have some great partners that help us pass on savings to our Stampede guests,” says Karen Connellan programing director, Calgary Stampede. “Whether you’re a ride enthusiast or prefer chowing down on Midway food, there’s a deal fit for every cowboy and cowgirl.”
Want to get the most bang for your buck at this year’s Calgary Stampede, July 3 to 12? Here’s how:
Advanced Deals – Plan and Save!
- Get your Calgary Stampede Ride & Play Midway cards and save more than 25 per cent. Available for only $37.85 + gst at participating Safeway and Sobeys locations (Sobeys as of May 27), and only until July 2. *BONUS* Your Ride & Play Midway card lets you “Own the Midway” on July 2 (Sneak-a-Peek) with exclusive entrance to the Park at 4:00 pm and front of the line ride access all night.
- Mosey on over to select Costco locations and get yourself $50 worth of Stampede Bucks for $39.99 while supplies last. Stampede Bucks can be used anywhere on Park including admission, rides and games, food and beverage, parking, retail shopping and towards Rodeo and Evening Show reserved tickets. On sale now until July 3 (while supplies last.)
- Buy a specially marked 12 pack (355 ml cans) of Coca-Cola, Coke Zero, and Diet Coke at any participating retailer and receive a $9 voucher valid towards one Stampede Park child admission. Now available in stores (while supplies last.)
- Pizza – need we say more? Pizza 73’s 4Pak+ offer includes one pizza, a wing meal, wedgies, dessert, four Coca-Cola (250 ml) beverages and two Calgary Stampede child admission vouchers – all for only $25.
- Save 30 per cent with the “2 for $27” deal. For only $27, receive two Stampede Park general admission vouchers and two Coca-Cola (591 ml) beverages at participating Mac’s retailers beginning June 15 (while supplies last.)
Deals on Park
- Jump the line with a Midway Express Pass for $20. Available at North American Midway Entertainment (N.A.M.E.) ticket booths during Stampede time; the Express Pass accompanies your wristband or ride coupons.
- Every day before 2 p.m. at The Great FUNtier, you will need one coupon less for kids’ rides, a saving of 25 per cent.
- Value days: Suncor Energy Family Day, July 5. Western Heritage Day, July 7. BMO Kids’ day, July 8. Find more information about value days here.
- Don’t forget those toonies! Weadickville offers $2 treats all day, every day, during Stampede time. Located on the Midway, next to the Coca-Cola stage.
Champions Don’t Wait at the Gate
Want to spend more time on Park and less time in line? Purchase and print your Stampede Park admission tickets in the comfort of your home. Pre-purchased tickets are available through Calgarystampede.com/tickets. Tickets can be used any one day throughout the 2015 Stampede. (Ticketmaster agency fee applies.)
For more information on Value Deals, please click here.
About the Calgary Stampede
The Calgary Stampede celebrates the people, the animals, the land, the traditions and the values that make up the unique spirit of the west. The Calgary Stampede contributes to the quality of life in Calgary and southern Alberta through our world-renowned Stampede, year-round facilities, western events and several youth and agriculture programs. Exemplifying the theme We’re Greatest Together, we are a volunteer-supported, not-for-profit community organization that preserves and celebrates our western heritage, cultures and community spirit. All revenue is reinvested into Calgary Stampede programs and facilities.
- 30 -
For more information, please contact:
Media Relations Coordinator