** 2022 Calgary Stampede media accreditation is now closed! **
The Deadline to apply for media accreditation has now passed. To those that have applied, thank you and we look forward to seeing you at The Greatest Outdoor Show on Earth, July 8-17, 2022.
If you missed the June 10 deadline to apply, you may still apply, but please note accreditation is not guaranteed, and application responses may be delayed. Thank you.
Calgary – Media accreditation for the 2022 Calgary Stampede is now open! The Stampede welcomes media interest in The Greatest Outdoor Show on Earth July 8-17, 2022.
Please note, this accreditation process is ONLY intended for journalists, writers, content producers, videographers, and photographers working on assignment for a reputable media outlet or influencers with a distinguishable following.
The deadline to apply is Friday, June 10, 2022.
2022 STAMPEDE MEDIA ACCREDITATION POLICY
- Accreditation will only be given to working media on assignment.
- Accreditation cannot be shared, sold or extended to co-workers, family or friends.
- Filming access of the Rodeo, Chuckwagon Races and Grandstand show will be limited. Calgary Stampede is the exclusive rights holder for filming these events, and therefore, filming or recording of these events is not permitted. Footage can be purchased through our broadcasting department.
- Non-editorial or commercial use of any pictures or film is prohibited without prior consent of the Calgary Stampede.
- Media accreditation passes must be worn at all times while on Stampede Park.
- Accredited media are expected to cooperate with the procedures at the gates and security checkpoints of Stampede Park, and must treat the individuals working in these areas with courtesy and respect.
- Lost or stolen media accreditation must be immediately reported to a media relations coordinator; these passes will be cancelled and a new pass may be re-issued by emailing email@example.com
- Extensive consideration has been put into assigning accreditation zones; please respect the zones you have been accredited for. If you require specific access to an area during a specific date/time, and have not been accredited for this zone, please contact a media relations coordinator. Your additional request will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Should you require more information on this, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, provide the following in the application form:
- Name (First Name Last Name)
- Start Date/End Date
- Email Address
Thank you. We look forward to being together again at The Greatest Outdoor Show on Earth!
For more information or questions, please contact: